The Township utilizes the services of a private contractor for trash collection. The contractor was selected through a competitive bidding process.
- Please do not place grass, leaves, twigs in the regular trash. Burlington Township collects these items separately.
- Contact the Public Works Office at 609-239-5909 for any trash collection concerns.
- Trash pickup occurs once per week in accordance with the schedule below.
- Place containers to the curb the evening prior to pickup or by 6:00 a.m. on pickup day. Please remove empty containers the same day as pickup.
- Burlington Township cannot accept Televisions or Larger Computer Monitors; Please see WhereToTakeTVs flyer for disposal information.
Sunset Rd East of Bloomer Dr
Old York Road
Neck Road from Scales’ Bridge
to Old York Road
Neck Road from Scale’s Bridge
to River Road
Beverly Road Area
Hidden Lake Village (Heals Farm)
Sunset Road West of Bloomer Dr
Courts at Woodshire